Burial or Cremation
Funeral Director's Role
Peninsula Funeral Services can help you in all funeral arrangements:
- 24 Hours, 7 days per week personal attention.
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our funeral home.
- An arrangement conference with an experienced Funeral Consultant.
- The attendance and attention of an experienced Funeral Director, and his dedicated and courteous staff.
- Arranging with crematorium or cemetery to set time for cremation, gravesite or re-opening of a family grave.
- Attending to all church needs for all type of denominations.
- Advice on the placement of advertisements in newspapers and radio announcements.
- Arranging returned Servicemen’s or Lodge services.
- Arranging to pay clients' disbursement costs on their behalf including crematorium or cemetery fees, press announcements and clergy offerings.
- Arranging floral tributes for the family.
- Collection of medical certificates of death and lodgement with relevant authorities for the registration of death.
- Arranging for special medical certificates if a cremation is desired.
- Arranging for certified copy of death certificate.
FOR ALL ENQURIES PLEASE PHONE (02) 9999 5211 OR CONTACT US